- Hits: 8113
The new GoPro HD Surf HERO cameras are set to
revolutionise the way we watch extreme sports like Kiteboarding.
I have been action sports enthusiast all my life and have always wanted
to capture the rider experience on camera in a way that brings the viewer as close as possible to the action.
Technology has finally caught up and now this is possible and totally affordable.
Click the Blue TV - to watch real HD Surf Hero camera footage.
Order your new camera today and this is what you will receive in the pack:
- 1 HD HERO Camera (5 mega pixel)
- 1 Rechargeable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1 Waterproof Quick-Release Housing (180€™/60 m)
- 1 3M"¢ Adhesive Mounting Base
- 1 FCS"¢ Plug-Compatible Mount
- 1 Quick-Release Buckle
- 1 Leash
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Component Video (HDTV) Cable
- 1 Composite Video + Audio Out Cable
- Warranty: One Year
GoPro€™s HD Surf HERO is the world€™s only 1080p HD on-board video and still photo camera. Professional quality 1080p / 960p / 720p HD resolutions record at 30 and 60 frames per second (60 fps in 720p). Easily mounts to any surfboard in seconds. So light, even top pros claim they don't notice the camera on their boards.
The HD Surf HERO can also shoot 5MP photos automatically every 2 seconds while you surf. With the simple press of the shutter button on the paddle out you can capture photos during your entire surf. Other photo modes include 5 / 10 / 30 / and 60 second time lapse as well as single shot, triple shot, and self timer modes.
The batteries last for over 2.5 hours of HD video or automatic photo taking, so you can document your entire surf with a single push of the shutter button on the paddle out.
The included adhesive base mounts in seconds and is proven in heavy surf from Hawaii to Tahiti, Southern Mexico to Northern California. Or you can install an FCS"¢ fin plug into the deck of your board and then use our patent pending camera mounting plug to allen key your HD Surf HERO into the FCS"¢ plug.
Be a HERO...GoPro, in HD.
Developed for professional use, but at a consumer price, the HD HERO line of wearable cameras capture full HD video rivaling cameras costing 10x the price. How? Our team consists of some of the the brightest minds in Silicon Valley who also happen to be obsessed with outdoor sports, race cars, and all things moto. Athletic super geeks? Indeed.
Professional Quality, Full HD Video
1080p, 960p, and 720p in 30 and 60 fps (720p). The HD HERO line of cameras offers three different HD resolutions, giving you three filming modes to capture the best angles for any given activity:
- 1080p: 1920x1080 True HD featuring a 127º angle of view, 30 fps, and 16:9 wide screen aspect ratio
- 960p: 1280x960 Ultra Wide and Tall HD featuring a 170º angle of view, 30 fps, and 4:3 aspect ratio. See more of the action above and below than widescreen16:9 resolutions can show.
- 720p: 1280x720 Ultra Wide HD featuring a 170º angle of view, both 30 and 60 fps, and 16:9 wide screen aspect ratio
5MP Photos, Automatically
HD HERO cameras can shoot hands-free, 5 mega pixel photos automatically at 2 / 5 / 10 / 30 / and 60 second intervals until the batteries die or the SD card is full (2.5 hours). Or set it to single shot, triple shot, or self timer for more traditional photo taking.
GoPro invested more in the HD HERO camera's sound system than most companies spend on their entire camera development. You€™ll only be hearing the sounds of your sport, not the howl of the wind. How? Obsessive audio engineering and an understanding that good sound is as important as good video.
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, Built in Battery Warmer
The rechargeable 1100mAh lithium-ion battery (included) lasts for 2.5 hours of constant recording. It can be recharged to 80% capacity in just 2 hours when plugged into a computer€™s USB port, or in 1 hour when plugged into a USB compatible wall or car charger. Camera can also be used while charging...handy on road trips where it's fun to leave the camera rolling. Camera also features an integrated battery heating system for keeping your battery warm in winter activities.
Shockproof, Bombproof, Waterproof to 180€™ / 60m
Don€™t let a little water, or even a ton of water get in the way of getting the shot. Proven in heavy surf from Hawaii to Tahiti, Southern Mexico to Northern California, HD HERO cameras can handle it thanks their highly engineered polycarbonate exoskeletal housing. Waterproof to 180€™ / 60m and tough enough to take a spin across the asphalt, GoPos are built to take a beating. Replacement lens kits are also available for $20usd, so there€™s little worry of scratching the tempered glass lens while going for glory. Trash the housing in a massive crash? Replacements are available for $40usd. It€™s a GoPro...go for it.
The PRICE for all this technology...
We have two price options for you today.
1. Buy the GoPro, HD Surf Hero camera today for just $529 incl GST
or grab one for FREE...
2. Buy the 2010 BEST Nemesis NXG 12m c/w Bar and lines ($2590) and receive the GoPro HD Surf Hero for FREE!
Conditions for FREE HD camera:
- Currently only TWO Nemesis Kites are available on this deal so be quick... and get in Fast if you want one!
- Offer is only for riders who are willing to help us promote the HD Surf Hero by sharing their footage on our web site & Youtube etc.